Air conditioned buses.
Beautiful outdoor facilities on country-like campus in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn several times a week, featuring baseball and soccer fields, outdoor pool, private bowling alley, movie theatre, basketball courts, arcade, and cafe on site.
- 2 hour-long swim sessions 4x a week for intermediate and advance levels. Will emphasize stroke and skill development. Students are introduced to the butterfly and breaststroke, as well as advanced swimming drills that enable them to become efficient swimmers. Advanced level will focus on flip-turns and swimming for greater distances, the advanced student becomes an accomplished swimmer.
- 1 hour-long swim sessions 5x a week for Beginner 1 and Beginner 2 levels. These are entry level courses that help students learn basic skills and prepare them for Intermediate level.
- Sports in our air-conditioned 4,800 sq ft gymnasium
- Arts and Crafts, talent shows
- Cooking, dance, music, games, theme days
- Highly trained and talented staff
- Early drop off and late stay available
- Door to door transportation available
click here for our application