June 27, 2018 - August 17, 2018Your child will enjoy the fun-filled days of summer camp while learning important social and life skills. We use our daily activities to encourage them to build solid foundations for personal growth and independence. Campers are completely integrated into age-appropriate programs under the supervision
of experienced staff, with a 4:1 camper-to- counselor ratio. Program eligibility is determined by an interview and screening process.
Activities include:Swimming 4 days a week, Yoga, Dance, Drama, Arts and crafts, Archery, Cooking, Martial Arts, Sports, Theater and more.
- Kosher lunch and snack
- Highly trained and talented staff
- Bus stop and door to door transportation available
- Air conditioned buses
- Fully equipped indoor/outdoor facilities
This camp is located at Kings Bay YM-YWHA, at 3495 Nostrand Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11229
REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION PROCESS
The following steps need to be completed to enroll a child in the Kings Bay Y Summer Camp Inclusion Program:
- Step 1 - Please fill out and submit the application and intake information form along with your
child’s I.E.P. (Individualized Education Program) to the office at Kings Bay Y.
- Step 2 - Your child’s application and intake information form will be processed and reviewed.
- Step 3 - We will schedule a meeting with your family and the Camp Director to assess your child’s needs, discuss accommodations and needs prior to attendance, and to determine if our summer camp is a right fit for your child and family.
- Step 4 - The Camp Director will work closely with the family to determine what placement option is appropriate for your child.