It’s never too soon to plan ahead and find a place for your children to go after school.
When children enter the Kings Bay Y After School program, a whole other world of imagination and growth opens up to them. Our curriculum is based on a program model that focuses on learning enhancement, health and recreation, and building competence and confidence in children. Kings Bay Y Afterschool program offers children a wide variety of enrichment classes and recreational activities in a safe and caring environment. We believe that each child develops at his or her own pace. Professional teachers teach all of our enrichment classes. The program runs every regular school day, from school dismissal to 6 pm/6:30pm, in a supervised and structured environment, providing a safe after school alternative for children.
Our After School Program include:
• 1 to 5 days a week
• Homework assistance
• Individual attention from professional and caring staff
• Recreational swimming twice a week in our Olympic size pool
• Computers, Arts & Crafts, Music, Family Nights, Science, Krav Maga/Martial Arts and Special Events
• Nutritious snack daily; optional hot kosher dinner
• Small groups divided by grade
• Extended hours 6:00pm-7:00pm available at an additional fee
• When school is closed, mini-camps are available with a full day of activities
• Public school half day pick-up
• Free transportation from the school to the Y